Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service

1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered it on a Thursday through e-Bay.

On the storefront anyrvparts has set up, they advertised priority overnight saturday delivery (and charged for it) but shipped my part late next business day to arrive on Monday. So had a major delay installing a critical part. No apologies, no shipping charge refund, and my interactions with their staff via phone and email has made it clear customer service is not their priority. Their advertised shipping options on the eBay storefront that they maintain is not consistent with their internal processes or their private website that apparently require 48 hours to process orders AND only allows for Next Business Day deliveries.

Its kind of important to keep those in synch if you are going to have a presence on the web.

Even when presented with confirmation emails and screen shots noting multiple times I was paid for a Fedex Priority Overnight Saturday delivery they refused to refund the shipping charge and wanted me to pay to have the part uninstalled and shipped back to them to get any sort of refund (even though their website I noticed says they do NOT accept used parts). Really disappointing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Any Rv Parts Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Refund the shipping cost as originally requested.

I liked: Pricing and the advertised option for saturday delivery.

I didn't like: That they later said while they bill you for saturday delivery, Only offer next business day delivery what a scam.

Any Rv Parts in Phoenix, Arizona - Great RV Parts Supplier

I have done business with Schwalm and I am completely satisfied....They shipped very quick and I received my orders in just a few days.....It is my experience in dealing with many suppliers that, First you must know what you want....they are not "mind readers".....you also should have part #s if possible.....you can look up almost any product on the internet and find a parts list....all these points are important when ordering off the internet.....It is my experience that most of the time the reason folks get the wrong parts or supplies it is because the supplier was given the wrong info....I'm a Tech and I have received the incorrect part....and in 99.9% of the time my info was at fault.....SCHWALM HAS ALWAYS DONE A GOOD JOB FOR ME.....AND WILL DO A GREAT JOB FOR YOU....Doug

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #957569

I share the same comments.I had to buy and repair on the road and they furnished the part and the expertise to repair.

Any Rv Parts - Don't buy from anyrvparts.com

I purchased a replacement part for a water heater in my camper and when I recieved the part it was not the right one, so I had to send it back using my own money. I have to wait for them to refund my money back on my credit card.

What they didn't tell me was there was a re-stocking fee. They are fast to take your money, but are slow to refund it back.

When I called to check up on the refund he told me he would go check, but he just hung up the phone. Their customer service is horrible and they are VERY rude to their customers and act like they don't want to help.

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1347835

Hi my name is Jon, I plan to do business with Schwalm very soon. When I called and spoke with Wes, he was very professional, knowledgeable and polite.

He took the time to patiently help me find the correct part number for my Guardian Generac generator engine, quoted me a price and checked to see if it was in stock. Some folks have no idea what a restocking fee is. Amateurs I guess. .

Don't worry Wes, you didn't appear arrogant to me.

I'll be calling you soon to order that engine. Sincerely, Jon Palmer-

to Anonymous Riverside, California, United States #1354919

Jon,

Thank you kindly for the review. I parts needs.

Have a great day,

Owner

Schwalm Parts aka Any RV Parts

Tucson, Arizona, United States #889914

to DB Chino, California, United States #927882

Doug,

I appreciate the kind words. Very glad to have helped you.

Orange, California, United States #853702

I also had a problem with these clowns as well, this Wes fella is a arrogant guy that thinks he is the man, stay clear from this store.

to No Longer A customer Chino, California, United States #927881

Always nice to have former employees try to steer business from your website. We are a small family business that do our best.

If you are unsatisfied with our service, please feel free to call me. 909-591-4341.

Chino, California, United States #799318

I work for Schwalm aka Any RV Parts. It is my family's business.

I was brought in by my father to take care of these issues and others. I will gladly discuss this matter with you and even credit you.

Please call and ask for Wes.

My sincere apologies,

wes@schwalmparts.com

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #759841

I can say DITTO to the last person. It took me three weeks to get a refund minus a 20% restocking fee which is ridiculous. I wound recommend rvpatc, they were great and no restocking fee

to Anonymous Santa Maria, California, United States #898070

Ive been in the rv business for 15 years.as a parts mgr I know you must know your make and model of your product, so schwalm can get you your part.not the one they use in all the RVs.most repair facilities will charge you a restocking fee

And we have to wait for them to credit us back.before we issue a credit.sometimes if its a regular stocking item we can issue a credit right then.

to jdelgado Chino, California, United States #927885

I appreciate the kind words. We rarely charge a restock fee anymore.

The only time we do, is if we are charged a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The majority of our parts that are sold are stocking items and don't warrant a restocking fee.

Kind Regards,

to Anonymous Chino, California, United States #927884

We rarely charge restock fees anymore. My father, Robert Schwalm askd me to run the business.

My apologies for he 20% restock.

I have since changed how we do business. I would appreciate a second chance.

View more comments