1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience.I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered it on a Thursday through e-Bay.

On the storefront anyrvparts has set up, they advertised priority overnight saturday delivery (and charged for it) but shipped my part late next business day to arrive on Monday. So had a major delay installing a critical part. No apologies, no shipping charge refund, and my interactions with their staff via phone and email has made it clear customer service is not their priority. Their advertised shipping options on the eBay storefront that they maintain is not consistent with their internal processes or their private website that apparently require 48 hours to process orders AND only allows for Next Business Day deliveries.

Its kind of important to keep those in synch if you are going to have a presence on the web.

Even when presented with confirmation emails and screen shots noting multiple times I was paid for a Fedex Priority Overnight Saturday delivery they refused to refund the shipping charge and wanted me to pay to have the part uninstalled and shipped back to them to get any sort of refund (even though their website I noticed says they do NOT accept used parts).Really disappointing!

Review about: Any Rv Parts Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Refund the shipping cost as originally requested.

I liked: Pricing and the advertised option for saturday delivery.

I didn't like: That they later said while they bill you for saturday delivery, Only offer next business day delivery what a scam.

Had an Experience with Any Rv Parts?

Comments